Steppers free to good home

The company I work for did some house cleaning and I now have a box of around 12 stepper motors to give away. They are mostly industrial
demo or sample motors from 10 to 15 years ago. Most are around 2 or 3 inches square in size. There is no more information about them then what might be part numbers on them.
There are a few other odds-and-ends in the box as well. The box weighs approx 10 lbs.
The company is in West Chester, PA just East of Philadelphia. They are free to anyone who wants to come pick them up.
Contact me at;
cadcoke4 <-merge these @yahoo.com <-two lines
Joe Dunfee