free stuff clearout

My shed needs space, so free to anyone who arranges collection:
Three slide beds, which can be connected to give X-Y-Z axis, all are high
precision (rather than rough approximate). Its been collecting dust in my shed for at least 10 years, I was given it from a laboratory clear out.
The largest slide bed is about 75cm long, the shortest 20cm. All around 15cm wide. (measurements are from memory, if critical to you, ask). There are stepper motors attached to the lead screws, and some position sensors/switches on some of the slideways. There is a control box (no idea how it works, its a big black box with lots of connectors!), a 110v/240v transformer, and a pile of leads.
Any takers before I put it into the recycling skip at the local tip ?
Collect from just south of Ipswich, near A12. Contact via email please:
ncliffe (at) btinternet.com
- Nigel
--
Nigel Cliffe,
Webmaster at http://www.2mm.org.uk/

Yes please! it may be just what I need - i have a sliding fixture to make and this could save a lot of work, and I'm just down the road from you in Hadleigh<g>. E-mail on the way.
Peter
Peter Neill wrote:

Peter
You beat me to it!
Charles

My need is greater<g>.
I have about 5000 M3 brass inserts to press fit into 12 different positions on a moulding job, and after doing the first sampling run with an arbor press and juggling the mouldings about under the ram I soon realised I needed something just like this!
Peter
Nigel Cliffe wrote:

Now gone, thanks Peter.