free stuff clearout

My shed needs space, so free to anyone who arranges collection:
Three slide beds, which can be connected to give X-Y-Z axis, all are high
precision (rather than rough approximate). Its been collecting dust in my
shed for at least 10 years, I was given it from a laboratory clear out.
The largest slide bed is about 75cm long, the shortest 20cm. All around
15cm wide. (measurements are from memory, if critical to you, ask).
There are stepper motors attached to the lead screws, and some position
sensors/switches on some of the slideways.
There is a control box (no idea how it works, its a big black box with lots
of connectors!), a 110v/240v transformer, and a pile of leads.
Any takers before I put it into the recycling skip at the local tip ?
Collect from just south of Ipswich, near A12. Contact via email please:
ncliffe (at)
btinternet.com
- Nigel
Reply to
Nigel Cliffe
Yes please! it may be just what I need - i have a sliding fixture to make and this could save a lot of work, and I'm just down the road from you in Hadleigh. E-mail on the way.
Peter
Reply to
Peter Neill
Peter
You beat me to it!
Charles
Reply to
Charles Ping
My need is greater.
I have about 5000 M3 brass inserts to press fit into 12 different positions on a moulding job, and after doing the first sampling run with an arbor press and juggling the mouldings about under the ram I soon realised I needed something just like this!
Peter
Reply to
Peter Neill
Now gone, thanks Peter.