Success at last, bent tube!

A few may remember my questions a few weeks ago about tube types and
bending of them.
I have finished off a tube bender, at present it is only for 3/4 inch
round tube but will get around to making the formers for 1 inch.
The unit is similar to the Hillmor style but going around rather
downwards.
I need to clean off some of the welds and add a lick of paint although
that is never high on my priorities.
Holding it in the vice at present and need to think of how to mount it and
on what to allow better access. I have contemplated a floor mounting for
it but could not afford to loose the floor space. Shought about mounting
on the bed of the Harrison mill but worried about causing damge to the
slip ways, does anyone have an ideas.
Pictures for a while at: -

Cheers
Adrian
Reply to
Adrian Hodgson
Nice job could have done with that gadget for next week ...fitting lpg gas line to my car .
what happened to the gears matey
all the best.mark
Reply to
mark
Ohh crap forgot all about them!
Just had them on the kitchen scales at 4.5 kG and a look at the royal mail website would make it £8.74 to get to you.
Cheers
Adrian
Reply to
Adrian Hodgson
Thats ok :)
Send me an email to snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.com
with your un-spam trapped email
with your street address and will get money off to you .
and I will reply from my outlook.
all the best.mark
Reply to
mark