FREE R/C Stuff

If you live in or near the Modesto, California area I have some free R/C stuff I am giving away but you must pick it up in person. I have a Kraft Electric Chipmunk that was crashed but can be repaired or used for parts, a Radio Elecon Nite Scout r/c car, some Sullivan control rod, a Futaba Attack 2 channel TX for r/c cars, and some other items. I will not ship these items so you must pick them up in person. E-mail me if you want to come and pick these items up.

Reply to
EnsnareYou