Free to good home

If anybody wants these then speak up over the weekend as otherwise
they're off to the tip on Monday. All free to good home, but would
appreciate pickup within a week if you do want them please.
CE Johanssen "Mikrokator" comparator, 1 micron measurement, +/-
30microns total range. Its on a big heavy cast iron benchtop stand
with a handwheel for coarse height adjustment.
Eclipse no 102 surface gauge/scriber, About 15" tall.
A selection of eyebolts, about 17 metric & imperial, haven't checked
them but probably from either M12 or 1/2" up to about M20.
Peter
Reply to
Peter Neill
In article , Peter Neill writes
Yes please, Peter. Will e-mail off list
David
Reply to
David Littlewood
Yes please, Ill email you off list, and about the tooling plate, as Ill be over your way (ish) soon
Dave
Reply to
dave sanderson
The eyebolts would be handy; where are you Peter? Martin
Reply to
Martin Whybrow
Martin, I'm in Hadleigh, Suffolk.
I could probably chuck them in a box and send them if you want, but I suspect postage may be not far short of a tenner.
Peter
Reply to
Peter Neill
All spoken for now, thank you.
Peter
Reply to
Peter Neill
[snip]
Postage would be a killer to the States.
Acually, I just passed on bidding on an anchient Schere Tumico comparator at work. Bidder got it for 35 USD. I'll probably regret it soon.
Wes
Reply to
Wes
In article , Wes writes
Wes,
I know exactly what you mean. I just watched a Harrison M300 in very decent condition go on eBay for £1200. Was very high on my lust list (probably equal with a similar or larger Colchester) but I just spent a fortune on new windows and other machinery, and it's tax bill time next month. I nearly wept when I saw the final price....
David
Reply to
David Littlewood
I'm specifically looking for a 1/2" UNC eyebolt to fit the vertical head on my Sturdimill and they're as rare as hen's teeth; if you've got one I would be happy to pay the postage to take the lot off you. Martin
Reply to
Martin Whybrow
If you can't find one, get a female threaded eye, the long type (forgot their proper name) which will clear 1/2", and pass a bolt through it. i might have suggested that before? I could make use of any eyebolts that aren't spoken for.
Cheers Tim
Reply to
Tim Leech
There definitely won't be any UNC in there Martin, they will be either whitworth or metric. If you don't want them, shall I pass them on to TIm?
Peter
Reply to
Peter Neill
As I'm specifically looking for 1/2" UNC I don't really need any other sizes, so please do let Tim have them. Martin
Reply to
Martin Whybrow
I don't remember you suggesting that before, but then I tend not to remember lots of things! Thanks for the suggestion, I'll look out for a suitable candidate. Martin
Reply to
Martin Whybrow
Peter
If you let me know postage costs, I'll send a suitable sum.
Thanks
Tim
Reply to
Tim Leech
I'll try and get it sorted by the end of the week Tim, and let you know when they've gone off.
Peter
Reply to
Peter Neill