Free to good home

If anybody wants these then speak up over the weekend as otherwise they're off to the tip on Monday. All free to good home, but would
appreciate pickup within a week if you do want them please.
CE Johanssen "Mikrokator" comparator, 1 micron measurement, +/- 30microns total range. Its on a big heavy cast iron benchtop stand with a handwheel for coarse height adjustment.
Eclipse no 102 surface gauge/scriber, About 15" tall.
A selection of eyebolts, about 17 metric & imperial, haven't checked them but probably from either M12 or 1/2" up to about M20.
Peter

Yes please, Peter. Will e-mail off list

David
--
David Littlewood

Yes please, Ill email you off list, and about the tooling plate, as Ill be over your way (ish) soon
Dave

The eyebolts would be handy; where are you Peter? Martin
--

> Peter
On Fri, 08 Jun 2007 18:29:27 GMT, "Martin Whybrow"

Martin, I'm in Hadleigh, Suffolk.
I could probably chuck them in a box and send them if you want, but I suspect postage may be not far short of a tenner.
Peter

I'm specifically looking for a 1/2" UNC eyebolt to fit the vertical head on my Sturdimill and they're as rare as hen's teeth; if you've got one I would be happy to pay the postage to take the lot off you. Martin
--

On Fri, 08 Jun 2007 23:33:02 GMT, "Martin Whybrow"

If you can't find one, get a female threaded eye, the long type (forgot their proper name) which will clear 1/2", and pass a bolt through it. i might have suggested that before? I could make use of any eyebolts that aren't spoken for.
Cheers Tim

I don't remember you suggesting that before, but then I tend not to remember lots of things! Thanks for the suggestion, I'll look out for a suitable candidate. Martin
--
> Cheers
On Fri, 08 Jun 2007 23:33:02 GMT, "Martin Whybrow"

There definitely won't be any UNC in there Martin, they will be either whitworth or metric. If you don't want them, shall I pass them on to TIm?
Peter

As I'm specifically looking for 1/2" UNC I don't really need any other sizes, so please do let Tim have them. Martin
--

On Sun, 10 Jun 2007 22:29:02 GMT, "Martin Whybrow"

Peter
If you let me know postage costs, I'll send a suitable sum.
Thanks
Tim
On Tue, 12 Jun 2007 21:04:57 +0100, Tim Leech

I'll try and get it sorted by the end of the week Tim, and let you know when they've gone off.
Peter
On Fri, 08 Jun 2007 17:04:58 +0100, Peter Neill

All spoken for now, thank you.
Peter

[snip]
Postage would be a killer to the States.
Acually, I just passed on bidding on an anchient Schere Tumico comparator at work. Bidder got it for 35 USD. I'll probably regret it soon.
Wes
writes

Wes,
I know exactly what you mean. I just watched a Harrison M300 in very decent condition go on eBay for 1200. Was very high on my lust list (probably equal with a similar or larger Colchester) but I just spent a fortune on new windows and other machinery, and it's tax bill time next month. I nearly wept when I saw the final price....
David
--
David Littlewood