Free to good (or bad) home

I would be Very interested in the magazines Cliff.

Let me know how much you want for postage

Many Thanks Kev

Reply to
Skip

Just tidying up some stuff with a view to moving next year, but as I am not going to dent the 5 tonnes in the garage, I thought it easier to start indoors.

If anyone wants them, I have copies 47,49,51,52,53,60,76 & 78 of Model Engineers Workshop going spare.

Currently located in Harlow, Essex, but could just as easily be in Bury St Edmunds.

Cheers,

Cliff

Now that is sorted I guess I can order some more metal :)

Reply to
Cliff Ray

I'd very much like to have them - could I send you a (strong) SAE?

Cheers

Mat

-- Myford Mat

----------------------------------------------------------------------- Myford Matt's Profile:

this thread:

Myford Matt

Matt,

They are yours, I will email you my address.

Cliff

Reply to
Cliff Ray

Thank you very much!

-- Myford Mat

----------------------------------------------------------------------- Myford Matt's Profile:

this thread:

Myford Matt

Matt,

For some reason it has taken ages, but I only just got a bounce back from the email I tried to send you. Can you send me an email to cliff ray at surfanytime dot co dot uk, so I can reply directly to you.

Cheers,

Cliff

Reply to
Cliff Ray

Hi Cliff

My email seems to be making a (rude) fool out of me. Could I troubl you to call me on: 07973 518682. To save your bill I will of cours call you straight back. I'm sorry your generous offer has become such pain in the neck. I'd really appreciate the MEWs and will endeavour t make this hassle free for you.

Kind regards

Mat

-- Myford Mat

this thread: