2 Toggle Presses Free To a Good Home

I've got two benchtop pneumatic toggle presses (Sharpe & Wright/Hare Press type)free to a good home for anybody who wants to collect them.
They provide 5-6 ton punch pressure and we have used them for stamping out nickle silver circuit connectors 1mm thick.
Both of them need a little bit of mechanical repair work and are getting a bit of surface rust as they are standing outside, but would have a multitude of uses for either a hobby or small business.
They are heavy but small enough to fit in the corner of a garage, and can be made to run automatically with a strip feeder and small pneumatic logic cicuit.
Items are in Suffolk and you can mail me for details.
Peter