WTB: 1-1.5hp Single Phase Motor

That will be suitable for my Eagle grinder. Foot mount, 1400-ish rpm, ideal shaft size would be 5/8" but if not I can bore the existing pulley. Anybody have one I can liberate for reasonable beer tokens, or who wants to swap for the 1hp 3-phase Brook crompton motor that came with it?

Peter

Reply to
Peter Neill

Me.

Tim

Tim Leech

Tim -

Which is vintage, the diesel engine or the service? ;-)

Regards, Tony

Reply to
Tony Jeffree

Can you wait for an answer ?

-- Regards,

John Stevenson Nottingham, England.

John Stevenson

Both.

Tim

Tim Leech

You have mail:)

Peter

Reply to
Peter Neill

Peter Tim and I have to meet shortly some how to swap other bits. Do you want to work this in ?

-- Regards,

John Stevenson Nottingham, England.

John Stevenson

Thanks John, I'll take you up on that offer as Nottingham is a lot closer to me. Unless of course someone is heading on down to Suffolk and can bring it down. As in incentive I have a couple of 5 tonne benchtop pneumatic Hare presses getting rusty at the factory that can be had for practically nothing. One needs some repair, the other needs the guard replacing.

Regards

Peter

Reply to
Peter Neill

Oops, Wrong Peter Neil, Ahh just spotted the double 'll' The 'other' peter Neil is from derby

I can still collect though and maybe when Charles is back off holiday, he may be able to do the Suffolk bit.

-- Regards,

John Stevenson Nottingham, England.

John Stevenson

We have deliveries to Maintrain at Trent Bridge depot and Cambridge depot next week, perhaps we could assist?

Peter

Peter A Forbes

Thank you Peter thats even better, Cambridge is closer still:) Will mail you to arrange details if thats ok. This is *such* a useful group, sage advice, many lifetimes of varied experience, a source of parts, and lots of friendly help. All it needs now is an annual meet at a beer festival somewhere to make it complete

Peter

Reply to
Peter Neill