George C. Devol Biography

Im looking for the George C. Devols biography, date and place of birth, etc. George Devol invented the "programmed article transfer", Unimate robot
ancestor . Devol and Joseph F. Engelberger founded Unimation, the first company of industrial robots building.
If you are interested, I have some information about this topic that could be interesting, like patents, others robots designers, etc. If someone has information about George C. Devols biography, please send me it.
Thank you!