Free/Trade 9 Philips P89C51RD2s

comp.robotics.misc,alt.electronics,sci.electronics.components

Sorry for the crosspost, but I wasnt sure where is best for this. I worked for Philips Semiconductors until they shut down our Fab, no big deal, I just don't have any interest in learning this microcontroller now.

These go from $13-18 each and I got them because I thought they were the best of the 8951 series I could get. I don't want to sell them, just trade for something. Their full part number is P89C51RD2BN

40-Pin DIP package. I have 9 of them.

I will gladly trade for anything useful, especially anything to do with AVR microcontrollers which I use a lot.

Take the text out of my email address below and replace with proper punctuation to get these.

electric(at)cygan(dot)com

Thanks for reading! Joe

Reply to
Joe