Free/Trade 9 Philips P89C51RD2s

comp.robotics.misc,alt.electronics,sci.electronics.components
Sorry for the crosspost, but I wasnt sure where is best for this.
I worked for Philips Semiconductors until they shut down our Fab, no big deal, I just don't have any interest in learning this microcontroller now.
These go from $13-18 each and I got them because I thought they were the best of the 8951 series I could get. I don't want to sell them, just trade for something. Their full part number is P89C51RD2BN 40-Pin DIP package. I have 9 of them.
I will gladly trade for anything useful, especially anything to do with AVR microcontrollers which I use a lot.
Take the text out of my email address below and replace with proper punctuation to get these.
electric(at)cygan(dot)com
Thanks for reading! Joe