i-Cybie Clearance at Target.com

I've meant to post this for a while, and the recent issue of SERVO magazine reminded me (it has an article on the history of i_Cybie).
Target.com, but few of the actual stores, has these on sale for $37. Choice of colors. There are a couple of i-Cyble hack sites, like this one:
http://www.aibohack.com/icybie/index.html
Google to find more.
At Target.com, find the toy clearance items under Toys, then Toy Clearance. They also have Rumble Robots (about $7) and some Battlebots junk on clearance. Most of this stuff is good for the motors at least, and wheels if they're the right size for you.
(Careful what you buy, though. Clearance doesn't always mean a good price. The LEGO Spybotics sets are still way overpriced at Target.com. Fry's, and tgheir online arm Outpost.com, have them for under $30.)
-- Gordon Author: Constructing Robot Bases (Forthcoming) Robot Builder's Sourcebook, Robot Builder's Bonanza