Use more then 3 motors or sentor with a RCX

Hi,
Is it possible to use more than 3 motor or more than 3 sensors with one RCX controler?
Patrick

: Hi,
: Is it possible to use more than 3 motor or more than 3 sensors with : one RCX controler?
It depends on the sensors. You can "gang" switches so that they each have unique resistance values to put a bunch on a single sensor input. There may be other interesting dodges out there for other sensors and motors too.
DLC
* Dennis Clark snipped-for-privacy@frii.com www.techtoystoday.com *
Patrick Boulay wrote:

This page is always one of the best places to start regarding RCX sensors and output expansion:
http://www.plazaearth.com/usr/gasperi/lego.htm
Several input/output expanders are noted. I think a few are even "commercial" products now.
-- Gordon Author: Constructing Robot Bases (Forthcoming) Robot Builder's Sourcebook, Robot Builder's Bonanza
Oh great, thanks guys! I'll take a look on that!
Patrick