VB and webcams

Does anyone have any links to sites or code for using a webcam with Visual basic? I'm trying to use code from videoforwindows.com but I'm having a few issues. Thanks, Ringo

Reply to
ringo

You might try,

JGCasey

Check this out :

and try

Good luck, Refik

Reply to
Refik Hadzialic

Answering through your reply:

This came up a couple weeks ago. Garrett Mace responded with a fairly nice rundown of some alternaitves. Here's the message ID:

news:t6kjb.32201$ snipped-for-privacy@twister.rdc-kc.rr.com

-- Gordon Author: Constructing Robot Bases (Forthcoming) Robot Builder's Sourcebook, Robot Builder's Bonanza

JGCasey wrote:

Reply to
Gordon McComb

Gordon,

I actually don't have any experience working with video processing; the post you referred to actually involves the concept of sending data across an internet connection to control the robotic portion of a movable camera. In that post I did mention that I planned to interface to the camera usin TWAIN but did not have time.

Reply to
Garrett Mace