VB and webcams

Does anyone have any links to sites or code for using a webcam with Visual basic? I'm trying to use code from videoforwindows.com but I'm having a few
issues. Thanks, Ringo

few
You might try, http://www.inlink.com/~ejbantz
Answering through your reply:
This came up a couple weeks ago. Garrett Mace responded with a fairly nice rundown of some alternaitves. Here's the message ID:

Gordon,
I actually don't have any experience working with video processing; the post you referred to actually involves the concept of sending data across an internet connection to control the robotic portion of a movable camera. In that post I did mention that I planned to interface to the camera usin TWAIN but did not have time.
Check this out : http://www.videoocx.de and try www.pscode.com
Good luck, Refik

few