Creating a shortcut

Hi all
I need to automate some commands. I want to create a series of shortcuts (alias?), say L1, L2 etc, that changes linetype, linewight and linecolour (and possibly layer) in one go.
For example: L1 = continuos, blue, 0.5mm L2 = chain dotted, red, 0.35mm L3 = yellow, hidden, 0.4mm
and so on.
Is this possible and, if so, can someone please get me pointed in the right direction?
Thanks in anticipation,
Phil.
message

You could write a little script file, basically a list of commands that you would normally type in at the AutoCAD command line but instead they are individual lines of text in a text file.
The text file must have an extension of .scr
Something like this .........
Linetype Set Continuous
Color 5
There is a blank line after Continuous and after the 5
You also add a button to the toolbar to invoke the script.
HTH
OOPS !
Forgot to add the lineweight bit ................ here goes
LINETYPE Set Continuous
COLOR 5 LWEIGHT 0.50
Remember there is a blank line after Continuous and after the 0.50
On Thu, 29 Mar 2007 16:51:42 GMT, Becks wrote:

Cool.. it works! Thanks so much, I've been trying to do this for ages.
Phil.
message

Your welcome !
:-)