How to create Duranium ???

I want to build a spaceship, but I need Duranium for building the hull, so that the aliens cannot shoot me with laser guns.
What do I need to create Duranium ?
Tristan Beeline wrote:

You need to either quit watching reruns of Star Trek or wait a couple more centuries. Either way, you need to quit trolling on this newsgroup.
Pittsburgh Pete
Sensors show the object's hull is solid neutronium. (not duranium, dum ass!)

Tristan Beeline wrote:

How about a brain before you do anything?
Med venlig hilsen / Best regards Martin Jrgensen
Home of Martin Jrgensen - http://www.martinjoergensen.dk