on screen display help

where's the setting for the on screen elevation.. what's it called polar vertor or something...
thanks rob

I Think its simply the on screen curser coordinates... still , where do i find the option to turn it on?
F6
if you press F6 while in a command it will toggle on - Polar - Cartesian - off
--
Patrick Hughes

Engineered Design Solutions
they don't come on.. i don't get it....

I should say.. the ones that follow the curser around do come on.. can't that be docked away from the curser?
You must be on a more recent release with the "Heads-up" display? I'm sorry I don't know. I'm still in the dark ages with R14. You should be able to disable the heads-up, then view the coordinate display in the status bar.
--
Patrick Hughes

Engineered Design Solutions
2006... I see no options for heads up disabling... hmmm...
Click Dyn on the status bar to turn Dynamic Input on and off. From the Autocad Help Not sure if that's what your asking about.