on screen display help

where's the setting for the on screen elevation.. what's it called polar
vertor or something...
thanks
rob
Reply to
longshot
I Think its simply the on screen curser coordinates... still , where do i find the option to turn it on?
Reply to
longshot
F6
if you press F6 while in a command it will toggle on - Polar - Cartesian - off
Reply to
Patrick Hughes
they don't come on.. i don't get it....
Reply to
longshot
I should say.. the ones that follow the curser around do come on.. can't that be docked away from the curser?
Reply to
longshot
You must be on a more recent release with the "Heads-up" display? I'm sorry I don't know. I'm still in the dark ages with R14. You should be able to disable the heads-up, then view the coordinate display in the status bar.
Reply to
Patrick Hughes
2006... I see no options for heads up disabling... hmmm...
Reply to
longshot
Click Dyn on the status bar to turn Dynamic Input on and off. From the Autocad Help Not sure if that's what your asking about.
Reply to
Dees