Line font & display on screen

I'd like to use the "Thick" line thickness for my drawing borders... it prints nice and dark. Trouble is, on screen it's too fat. When you zoom in close it's not bad, but at "Zoom to fit" or farther out, they are huge. It appears that the thickness stays the same & doesn't scale as you zoom in and out on the screen.

Is there any way to change settings so the "Thick" linetype doesn't look so thick on screen? Thanks,

Brian

Reply to
Brian Mears

Not that I know of.