bad crash need address

hi to all. Power Supply shot flames out 2weeks ago, hard-drive packed up yesterday........ sometimes it just pours. Anyhow, what is the address (using outlook express) of the news server that gets me to autodesk n/groups, especially 'customise'?

tia

..Rex..

Reply to
Rex

Reply to
R.K. McSwain

Cheers. Funny though, all i did was clicked on your link, and voila, it set it all up without me going into "accounts" and using "add" etc.

thanks again,,,

..Rex..

Reply to
Rex

That's why I posted it like that ;-)

One of the few Micro$oft things that works well...

Reply to
R.K. McSwain