bad crash need address

hi to all. Power Supply shot flames out 2weeks ago, hard-drive packed up yesterday........ sometimes it just pours. Anyhow, what is the address (using outlook express)
of the news server that gets me to autodesk n/groups, especially 'customise'?
tia
..Rex..
On 7/12/2005 5:00 PM Rex wrote:

Cheers. Funny though, all i did was clicked on your link, and voila, it set it all up without me going into "accounts" and using "add" etc.
thanks again,,,
..Rex..
On 7/12/2005 6:21 PM Rex wrote:

That's why I posted it like that ;-)
One of the few Micro$oft things that works well...