R14 & xp pro SP2

WILL R14 RUN ON XP PRO SP2. i HAVE A COPY THAT WON'T LOAD AND i DON'T KNOW IF TIS THE SOFTWARE OR THE OS

Reply to
Paul Moore

It's the OS but there is a way around it. Look at Windows help under "compatibility mode". Install under Win 98.

Reply to
CW

I just loaded R14 on XP pro sp2 and it runs fine. I can't find a driver for my HP Designjet 500 for R14 & XP though. Ideas?

Reply to
Robert Evans