volo view?

I understand that AutoDesk no longer uses Volo View, but saomthing that
requires you to view files in a web format of some kinf. I need something
to be able to view .dwg, without having to convert them to this new web
format.. What is the consensus among newsgroup readers as to the best thing
left out there to view standard .dwg (something that's free, if possible) I
just need something for a few non-AutoCAD guys in the office to look at
drawings from time to time, without making any changes. TIA
Joe Seawright
Reply to
babygrand
To see dxf files, I use Brava Free viewer. See below. Very restricted as far as modifying the files, but a nice viewer. Actually, kinda works like Voloview.
Dr Fleau
"babygrand" a écrit dans le message de news:BsUjg.88500$ snipped-for-privacy@bignews4.bellsouth.net...
Reply to
Dr Fleau
RAaronm
Autodesk now has a free dwg viewer downloadable at:

It looks more like AutoCAD than the other free viewers.
Reply to
Tim S
Thanks to all for the replies, I am giving the DWGTrueView a try, although it seems to be a lot of code for a simple task - 120Mb!
babygrand
Reply to
babygrand