Knee Mill Drawings Needed

I need a set of drawings for a Bridgeport style knee mill for use in
documenting some machine repair procedures.
I need these to be accurate and true to an actual machine. I would
really like a full model/design/dwg of an actual Bridgeport Mill but
hey, I ain't choosy.
I have this idea that some engineering graphics class at some
outstanding tech-school somewhere must have already done this as a
class project. This might be just a crazy notion on my part but hope
springs eternal.
I would prefer to find these in some AutoCAD 3D format but will work
with most anything that I can get a handle on.
If you have something like this or know where I can find it please let
me know. I am not sure how well I will be able to find follow-ups to
this in the newsgroup so please also copy me directly via email.
My email address is snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com
Reply to
mindfulmonkey