Hi all,
I have a building that likes for us to use his setups and such.
He has several application that he would like for us to use.
I would like to set things up so that I can automatically load the apps, but only on his projects.
I can create a button, but I can't seem to load the application properly. I'm assuming I don't have the proper syntax for loading multiple apps.
Is this the best way (button I mean)?
Can someone help me with the proper way to load these?
Thanks, jojo (AutoCAD 2006. currently, whenever I load his drawings, I type appload and then select the application (18 of them))
thanks, j
jojo wrote:

can you write an appload statement with lisp? dunno, never tried, but would it not look like:
(defun c:myapps ( / ) (appload app1) (appload app2) ................ (appload app18) (princ) )
then just myapps when you work on his jobs?
Your clients drawings require 18 third party apps? Is this guy addicted to every addon out there? I have never seen a drawing yet that had that many third party apps tied to it. I am surprised your clients' AutoCAD even runs correctly. What are the apps? Are they LSP routines? are they executables that have to run a setup first?

they are lisp routines... yeah, he could have wrote them differently.. One app is so simple it just draws a line of a specific color.
sigh...
jojo
Jojo,
You could paste the lisps together in a single lisp. Then you'd only have to load one.
--

MichaelB
www.michaelbulatovich.ca