Y1 setups

I can get all the Kwikky, Titan, and Schlage setups I need at my wholesale house. But they don't do much Yale.

Where can I get precut keys for Yale 8 keyway, commonly Y1. I get calls now and again to rekey Adams Rite locks, etc, which take that keyway. I've been cutting them on my Framon, but that's a pain.

Reply to
Stormin Mormonn

isnt it... but, I sit down, spend 20 minutes, and cut a LOT of 'single keys' , all different depths, and throw them in a box... need one, grab, and copy out how many they need for that job...

that way I dont waste time sitting up for each job... just get that part done with all at once, so to speak

--Shiva--

Reply to
--Shiva--

Now that sounds like useful advise.

David Fergus>

Reply to
David Ferguson

I HATE doing Y1's... thats why I get lazy... blow 20 minutes and cut a bunch, then forget them...

--Shiva--

Reply to
--Shiva--