Re: It's simple... / report abuse to abuse@blueyonder.co.uk

"Lariean Poringa" snipped-for-privacy@Dev.Null wrote off-topic spam in message

---snip the off-topic spam---

report abuse to snipped-for-privacy@blueyonder.co.uk

Reply to
"Key

Now see all you guys responded on this but the original was evidently removed from AOL's servers and I would never have even seen it if there was no reply to it. Of course here I am adding my reply. LOL

Reply to
Putyourspamhere

That's true. But AOL's servers aren't the only ones cleaned of this kind of crap. Many other NG service providers do the same thing.

Reply to
Putyourspamhere