Re: FREE VIDEO IPOD 30GB / X-Complaints-To: abuse@rr.com

"jhghj" snipped-for-privacy@hgfg.com wrote ot spam in message
---snip the ot spam---
Please do not reply with this spam to the group. (What is this... the 1014th reminder?)
My spam filter caught the message and the only reason I saw the header was because of your reply.
You should consider a different newsreader or ISP if the spam is too much for you.
'Key wrote: > "jhghj" snipped-for-privacy@hgfg.com wrote ot spam in message > ---snip the ot spam--- > > NNTP-Posting-Host: 24.93.196.61 > X-Complaints-To: snipped-for-privacy@rr.com > >
Reply to
SunshineTeam.net
"SunshineTeam.net" snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com wrote in message
whatever sunshine !! no real need to reply...
<ploink>
Reply to
Key
EXACTLY! "no real need to reply" to the spam. Just ignore it.
99% of us here don't receive it anyway.
'Key wrote: > "SunshineTeam.net" snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com wrote in message > >>Please do not reply with this spam to the group. (What is >>this... the 1014th reminder?) > > > whatever sunshine !! > no real need to reply... > > <ploink>
Reply to
SunshineTeam.net

Site Timeline