Miller 130 XP with Argon Tank

hello,
I have the opportunity to purchase a used (looks like new) Miller XP 130
with argon tank, in a rolling stand. the price is $300 in San Antonio, TX.
This seems high for a used rig to me, just looking for input and
suggestions. would it be more practical and make sense to purchase a new
unit or is this price a good deal.
thank s
Reply to
hello
Try pricing the argon tank by itself and the price of the welder may not seem so high. ;-)
hello wrote:
Reply to
Al Patrick
If you mean a Millermatic 130XP then I think it's a pretty good price. Follow this auction and see what this one goes for without the tank:
"Even if you are on the right track, you'll get run over if you just sit there." - Will Rogers (1879-1935).
Reply to
Keith Marshall
It sound like a good price, but *DO* check one thing... be sure the tank is private and not a rental. If it's a rental, the first time you try to fill it, they'll keep it.
James, Seattle
Reply to
RainLover