Looking for a program

Some years ago I used a small strain analysis program. It was very simple and basic, restricted to beams supported at both ends or cantilevered, and could only handle basic cross sections such as rectangle and round, hollow or solid, I, L, and T. I think I got it as a download from distributor's website, but don't really remember. The trouble is, I've lost it and cannot remember its name or where it came from. Is there anybody that can identify it, and maybe direct me to where I can replace it?

Reply to
lemelman

Sounds like Beamboy.

Somebody will probably get on me for nitpicking, but IIRC Beamboy outputs support reactions, stress and deflection, but not strain (change in length per unit length). It is handy for quick calculations.

Reply to
Ned Simmons

No, I tried Beamboy and its not the one I'm thinking of.

Reply to
lemelman