Saturn V article on abmr

I just posted an article over on abmr about the Saturn V's at Huntsville Alabama, that appeared in yesterday's Birmingham News. There are several interesting statements in the article about the Moon/Mars missions and includes some info. that shoots down the rumor often repeated here on rmr that the original plans or blue prints were lost or destroyed. The article says that is absolutely not true and makes for some interesting reading.

Randy

Reply to
Randy

I think it was the jigs and tooling that were destroyed.

Reply to
Darren J Longhorn