Apogee Saturn V

I've been away from rocketry for awhile due to various personal and family related issues, and to celebrate being back, I was going to treat myself by picking up an Apogee Saturn V. However, when I went to their site, I saw that they were out of production until at least 2007! So, I was wondering, just what happened while I was away? 2 years is a long time (an eternity in model rocketry) to wait, and there's no way I can afford to pay collector's prices for one of these. And finally, why do these things always happen to me?

Sincerely,

James

Reply to
JFS3

snip

Have you checked Ebay for one? Maybe you could upgrade an Estes kit.

Randy

<randyolb