Apogee has Saturn V back in stock

The latest Apogee newsletter shows that the Saturn V is back in stock.
To the best of my knowledge, this is NOT an April Fool's joke.
http://www.apogeerockets.com/Saturn5.asp
(I'm not affiliated in any way, shape, or form with Apogee other than as a satisfied customer. I also waited until after I'd placed my order for this before I posted here to make sure they didn't go away before I got mine... <G>).
David Erbas-White