Has Apogee been taken over by spammers?

Got yet another bounce to the Apogee email list last night. Worse, email to
Tim to let him know about the problem is rejected. Any one have a valid
email address for Tim? Has Apogee been taken over by spammers?
Bob Kaplow NAR # 18L TRA # "Impeach the TRA BoD"
>>> To reply, remove the TRABoD!
Reply to
Bob Kaplow
Use his web page to send him a message.
Reply to
Jerry Irvine
Perhaps you should use that quaint device known as a "telephone" ???
I added Apogee to my blocked list. No new spam. poof.
-Fred Shecter NAR 20117
-- ""Remove "zorch" from address (2 places) to reply.
> Got yet another bounce to the Apogee email list last night. Worse, email to > Tim to let him know about the problem is rejected. Any one have a valid > email address for Tim? Has Apogee been taken over by spammers? > > Bob Kaplow NAR # 18L TRA # "Impeach the TRA BoD" > >>> To reply, remove the TRABoD! > Save Model Rocketry from the HSA!
Fred Shecter