Has Apogee been taken over by spammers?

Got yet another bounce to the Apogee email list last night. Worse, email to Tim to let him know about the problem is rejected. Any one have a valid email address for Tim? Has Apogee been taken over by spammers?

Bob Kaplow

Use his web page to send him a message.

Reply to
Jerry Irvine

Perhaps you should use that quaint device known as a "telephone" ???

I added Apogee to my blocked list. No new spam. poof.

-Fred Shecter NAR 20117

-- ""Remove "zorch" from address (2 places) to reply.

Reply to
Fred Shecter