Going on vacation (Word of Reason)

I'm leaving on vacation. I will post Word of Reasons e-mail address privately to anyone who asks on my return. He hasn't seen it fit to give permission for me to post it online.

Maybe next time he will cover his tracks a little better? I should clue him in on how easy it was to find out his identity.

Tom

Reply to
Tom Shepard

Why not just post his name?

Reply to
RayDunakin
5 bucks says it's not. The writing 'style' doesn't fit.

Reply to
Phil Stein

Yeah, WOR's *way* too coherent..

tah

Reply to
hiltyt

We do know two things:

WOR endorses posting home addresses WOR endorses posting email addresses

Reply to
Jerry Irvine

Point.

Reply to
Jerry Irvine

LMAO!!!

That's funny. He must have gone through some intense communication classes then.

Reply to
Todd Moore

Replies to the above address bounce...

Bob Kaplow

Couldn't be. WOR only misspells one in ten words incorrectly but uses punctuation about 99% of the time. Chris misspells about 60% of his words incorrectly but makes even THAT hard to determine because most all his words and sentences run together.

Reply to
Gene

GGGRRRRRR,

Reply to
almax

Well, I guess it would be funny to see Chris on In-line skates, or worse, hyper-racing ! WOR surfs those places. But Tom said we would get a laugh when we saw the places WOR went to.

Tom's last hint was GGGRRRR however.

I don't have Tom's time to trace, I have lots of work to do. But he is right that the electronic trace trail is our there to find if you liike those games. I'v seen at least 10 websites WOR has visited.

Reply to
almax

Dave let me clue you in about me, I don't pledge shit to anyone or anything except my family ... thats it.

Now with that said, lets talk about your posting:

Look you and many others are worried about the right hand (rocketry regulation) while the left hand (Rubie Ridge, Waco, improper taxation, civil rights abuse, ect.) is screwing you.

I can care little about 5 4 3 2 1 ... ignition ... whoosh, when my life blood and the life blood of my family is being drained away by this parasite known as the United States Federal Government.

You Men, want to bicker over Child's toys, while everything that your forefathers have worked for goes down the drain ... This is why Ronald Wilson Reagan was so important on the conservative, political, social scene. He stood for those things that made America the one and only Super Power that it is today. And no, I don't feel ANY guilt that we are NUMBER ONE on planet Earth!

Stop worrying about "K" motors, and start worrying about search and seisure laws. Stop thinking about LEUP, and start thinking about your

2nd Ammendment God given rights ... buy and GUN, hell buy 12 guns! You start being a responcible American citizen and ARM yourself and stop your childish model rocket ways.

You head down to your local gun shop and tell them Words of Reason sent ya, they will then know how to outfit ya!

Reply to
Word of Reason

That's it! WOR is really Diane.

-dave w

Reply to
David Weinshenker

You seem to realize that there is a problem with incremental Federal Laws and regulations. Good.

But, tell me, how does "ARM yourself" translate into being a responsible citizen and how is it any less, or more, "childish" than pursuing model rocketry (which has successfully contributed to an albeit minor "win" over the oppressive government you rant about)? How does owning 12 guns lessen the impact of the problems you cite or how does it contribute to their reversal?

You seem to believe that most rmr participants are concerned with rocketry regulation and laws to the exclusion of any of the other issues you mention. Which is not true, of course.

How does trolling rmr in general, and JI in particular, help thwart RICO law abuse and 2nd Amendment attacks? Instead of spending your time on the issues you state are important, you spend that time with those you accuse of not doing enough on those same issues. You need to take your own advice, assuming you are not a 100% Troll, that is. Go join the NRA. Volunteer for a grassroots legislative alert. Donate to the ILA legal fund.

If you're simply looking to "educate" the masses on "real" government issues, this is not the place; most of the people here are adults and already understand the problems. And the market size here is too small for you to have much of an effect anyway.

The government is waging war against citizens on many fronts. Rocketry is just one of them. Its only natural for rocketeers to oppose rocket regs and shooters to oppose gun laws and hams to oppose FCC regs and, etc, etc, etc, etc. THAT is how the government does it; a little at a time. Not enough to get everyone mad and upset and get a majority of the electorate in opposition. But, a little here, a little there, and soon everyone is affected and all the little laws form a big, general paradigm of control and power over citizens. No one "fight" is more important than another. No Right or Liberty is more important than any other. Relativism is what's killing us. "Our" fight is no less important than any other, but it may seem more or less important to someone with other priorities or interests. Particular issues, guns and rockets, are not the problem. The willingness of "leaders" and lawmakers to take away liberties and freedoms and the apathy and ignorance of the populace which lets them do it IS the problem. Freedom's biggest drawback is the ease with which it is taken away.

Tell you what, you re-join the NAR and help us fight and I'll join an organization of your choosing and help in that fight. Now, that will require you to give up your anon-troll status. So, talk or walk; your choice.

Reply to
Gary

Great reply, Gary. Intelligent and well-written as usual!

Reply to
RayDunakin

Who is this Chris Taylor? He sounds like he is of good Nordic decent?

Reply to
Word of Reason

Ray,

We've seen pictures of you. A dress might be an improvement. ;-)

Reply to
Phil Stein

Then go away! You are being severly screwed by your own definitions!

Post on alt.taxation.opposition or something.

Both subjects need to be addressed. But in different venues, for the most part.

DO SOMETHING about BOTH now.

Worry not. Act.

Do or do not, there is no try.

Jerry

Reply to
Jerry Irvine

Yep, it's like The Evil One said many times over.

If you plop a frog into boiling water, it will jump out.

But put that frog in room-temperature water and raise the temp a little at a time, and you will eventually boil it.

Bill Sullivan

Reply to
The Rocket Scientist

Now that's funny!!!

Good thing my mug shot has never made it to publication.....clocks would be stopping globally :)

Ted Novak TRA#5512

Phil Ste> Ray,

Reply to
nedtovak