Re: I know EXACTLY who Word of Reason is!

I notice you haven't given me permission to post your real e-mail address...

Would this be OK?

Tom

Reply to
Tom Shepard

Wait until you see what sites he surfs to! You're going to laugh.

Tom

Reply to
Tom Shepard

Point.

Reply to
Jerry Irvine

Theres a slight chance he may be an AT&T customer in :

Opa Locka, Fla

Or maybe there might be another WoR who is a U S WEST Internet customer posting this thread from lovely :

Phoenix, Az

?
Reply to
Bill Botook

It's just proper protocol. I found his name/phone number pretty quick along with a large number of sites he visits.

I actually prefer not to reveal his identity. You would recognize the name that's all I can say.

Tom

Reply to
Tom Shepard

Email it to me.

Reply to
Jerry Irvine

Reply to
Mike

Reply to
Phil Stein

There is no "us west" internet.. Got bought by qwest a few years back.

BTW, I am a qwest internet customer in phoenix, and it's not me!

I'm woody8 at qwest dot net

Reply to
AZ Woody

I already saw.

Reply to
almax

Is this your idea of a joke? First you post here bragging that you know who WoR is, and then you post that you won't tell us. This is child's sandbox behavior. RMR (actually some who post to it) gets worse by the day. Just tell us the mystery so we can all have a good laugh and then we can get back to rockets. Larry Lobdell Jr.

Reply to
Larry Lobdell, Jr.

  1. that is typical behavior for rmr.
  2. He doesn't have to tell.
Reply to
Jerry Irvine

My description of rmr most of the time. ; )

Randy

Reply to
Randy