KAJUN KAMIKAZE RC KLUB

Anyone know this club or any of its members ? Namely Cody Fortier, of Opelouses Lousiana. He frauded me for 215$ and looking to find out more information on this person, and possibly some help in getting this resolved with him. I have his phone as 337-351-3938, but he doesnt return calls anymore since about 4 days ago. and is not responding to emails either.

If anyone wants more information of the fraud just ask I will be more than glad to forward documentation to you for your reading pleasure.

BTW, RCU has suspended this individual due to his actions.

Dell

Reply to
Dell Shannon

I'll check on this Dell.

If it's true, he will get smacked around a little and encouraged to keep his word. There's no room for this in our hobby. Double-crossers are an embarrassment to all of us and need to be dealt with severely.

Keep in touch by e-mail in case I forget to keep it stirred up.

Bob

Remove "kins" from address to reply.

Reply to
Bob Adkins

Here is a quick site I threw together in hopes to educate people about him,

Dell Shannon