Pimpdaddyrocketry.com????

What happened to this outfit? I bought 3 GREAT clone kits from Eric Boyce and now the web site wont show up on searches? And Eric is not
responding to emails...He is a great guy and had some of his clone kits on eBay..I want to direct order a few more and now he is just gone??? Anyone know what happened? Thanks, JJ

I just received a Trident clone kit from them Friday, bought via eaby. Received a couple of emails from them right away, one saying they got the order and another saying they shipped with a tracking number. Kit was exactly as described, no issues....
They were still around as of last week!
Tim
Hi Tim, OK well....I will contact him again...thats good news since the kits are just great. Thanks, Jeff
The web site was working fine a few minutes ago. The correct URL is www.pdrocketry.com.
-- Bob Cox
Bob Cox wrote:

Anybody have any experience with their Gemini-Titan clone?
Not much info about it on the web site.
Thanks
Hello, My name is Caleb, son of PD, lol. All the info you could ever ask for is well on its way to PDR. With both my father and I working full time jobs it takes time for either of us to beable to update the site. With all these orders coming in its getting pretty tight around here ;) What you can do is E-mail Eric at snipped-for-privacy@pdrocketry.com and he'll beable to answer any questions you have. Hope that helps! :)