Going on vacation (Word of Reason)

it's amazing that only 7 posts in all of google groups have posts that misspelled Ruby Ridge as Rubie Ridge.

And all during 1997-98 but it means nothing, your' not one of them in that list at all.

Reply to
almax

Ha! I can do both. Got a ton of guns and ammo and I still enjoy my childish rocket ways. ; )

Randy

Reply to
Randy

Chris just called me on his digital (better than analog) phone which somehow has a rotary dial (they're more accurate). He told me in a digitized voice (which is better than vocal chords) that if you, and I quote (because it's better):

"if u mispel a werd and its spelt likeanuthaerwerd then itz a gramatikal errer"

Reply to
Gene

That was so funny that I smurfed my Pabst all over my monitor :-)>

Reply to
Gene