Neat new stuff at shrox.com

Come by and check it out. New full-color custom waterslide decals, 3 new Shrox kits released by DynaStar, engines through Apogee, and more!

shrox

Reply to
shrox

ENGINES THROUGH APOGEE???

Bob Kaplow

Bob Kaplow asked loudly:

Hi, Bob,

As well as being a kit maker (& publisher, software house, etc), Apogee is also a Quest dealer. So I'm pretty sure that's what Shrox was referring to.

Or were you asking why one vendor (Shrox) would be citing another (Apogee)? Shrox is a creative consultant/marketer/web guru for Tim, so there' s some semblance of partnership there.

Doug Maybe I should let Shrox answer....

Reply to
Doug Sams

Apogee also sources (or used to, before the fire) Aerotech-manufactured long burning engines, like the F10.

Reply to
DJ Delorie

Apogee Medalist (E6/F10) relabeled RCS Estes resale RCS Econojet resale

Jerry

Reply to
Jerry Irvine

!!!!!!SHROX LIVES!!!!!!!

Reply to
tater schuld

Kinda.

But Shrox rox!

Reply to
Jerry Irvine

But the kits use 24mm motors. Quest only makes 18mm and 6mm motors.

I'm aware that there are connections between Shrox and Apogee. I wasn't aware that TVM now had a second company, seperate from Apogee. Or why?

Bob Kaplow

Hi, Bob,

Are you talking about DynaStar? That's Shrox' new brand name.

Awh! I didn't catch that. Maybe Shrox was referring to Tim's AP motors (when they get them going again). Or maybe it's a hint that Bill Stine's got a 24 mm motor in the wings :)

Shrox, tell us the details. Help us get the story straight.

Doug

Reply to
Doug Sams

The Apogee website also appears to be distributing selected Estes motors (13mm and 24mm) as well as the 18mm Apogee line.

-dave w

Reply to
David Weinshenker

I mean 18mm Quest, not Apogee... (It looks the "Medalist" composites are still on "back order" until some more get made.)

Reply to
David Weinshenker

Well, dog my cat. I didn't know Apogee was now dealing Estes and Aerotech (brand) products (in addtion to the Aerotech manufactured but Apogee-branded motors).

All I knew about were the Quest and Apogee motors.

Guess that finally explains Shrox' comment.

Doug

Reply to
Doug Sams

DynaStar is Tim VanMilligan's company. I did several designs for it, the Snarky, Orion, and the Stonebreaker. I did name the company and did the logo, but it is Tim's idea and company.

shrox

Reply to
shrox

Thanks for clearing that up, Shrox. How's everything else going? Hope all is well.

Doug

Reply to
Doug Sams

!!!!!!!Shrox Rox!!!!!!!

*HOW* cool is the Snarky?

Looks like you were busy after falling off of that kamikaze tea-tray of yours Shrox! Glad to see you're back.

G.

Reply to
Graham

I am pretty pleased with the Snarky, it has some neat features and good looks. The DemonSquid has rear ejection and comes down nose first to protect the "tentacles". Ladies seem to like it alot!

I have a new street luge I designed, the F-117 Stealth. It is as fast as it looks!

shrox

shrox