Re: Woah! Roc Lake - an HPR dream

Oh we will get it back, one way or the other . We just spent three looooong days doing ejection charge testing in a vacuum chamber (yes, we need air now). Very interesting results but we have a good method now.

Lets see 14 vacuum chamber caps broken from over pressurizing a EJ charge and sending PVC cap flying, one FC used as our pressure monitor (should be better when we clean the BP residue off of it....), ~20 1-5 gram charges some went snap to some very load noises. Have a peak, See you Thursday Best to right click and download. files are from 1.2 to 2 megs each

David

----- Original Message ----- From: "Mike Dennett" Newsgroups: rec.models.rockets Sent: Tuesday, June 29, 2004 11:40 AM Subject: Re: Woah! Roc Lake - an HPR dream

I hope you get the first stage back at least, because I need the motor > casing for my flight! Wonder of wonders, I actually finished the booster > today, which is one day ahead of time... I'll try not to make a habit of > this. Mind you, there's another half day or so on site to finish it, where > myriad things could go wrong. And probably will with my track record. > > See you there. Arriving Thursday afternoon. > > Mike Dennett
Reply to
David Buhler