converting Estes Saturn V to Skylab

Has any one done this? Does any one have the plans and measurments. I would really like to do it I have a new saturn v kit just waiting.
Thanks

Are you talking about converting an Estes 1/100 Saturn V?
Randy www.vernarockets.com

Yes the 1/100 scale saturn v. I have two in the boxs one is the #2001 and the other is the new one with the plastic fins.