Whom is producing good clone kits???

Hi Gang, Since PDR went out of business I have been seeking a new source for clone kits. I am a B.A.R. and would like to build some of the old kits from the past. So where do you suggest??? Thanks

Reply to
jonesy

Without question, Semroc.

If you're looking for good kits that aren't necessarily clones, look at FlisKits.

If you're looking for some upscale clone kits, look at Qmodeling.

If you're looking for some 'unique' kits, look for Dr. Zooch.

David Erbas-White

j> Hi Gang,

Reply to
David Erbas-White