7X Upscale X-Ray underway

Hey all,

I really liked my Estes X-Ray as a kid and sent a few grasshoppers skyward (all recovered fine) with it. Now that I'm into HPR, I thought I'd go upscale! After balancing budget with what I could find on my own, I settled in at around 7X. Contacting PML got me some custom parts, and I bought a 8" clear acrylic tube for the payload section. It's coming together!

Todd

Reply to
Todd

Good luck finding a 7x upscale grasshopper!

Reply to
Anonymous

If you find one, move farther away from that toxic waste dump...

Reply to
Joe Pfeiffer

It would be pretty cool if you could get a plastic one from a science supply shop or such.

Reply to
Gordon McGrew