7X Upscale X-Ray underway

Hey all,
I really liked my Estes X-Ray as a kid and sent a few grasshoppers skyward (all recovered fine) with it. Now that I'm into HPR, I thought
I'd go upscale! After balancing budget with what I could find on my own, I settled in at around 7X. Contacting PML got me some custom parts, and I bought a 8" clear acrylic tube for the payload section. It's coming together!
Todd

Good luck finding a 7x upscale grasshopper!
--
Mike KD7PVT
NAR #70953 - Sr/HPR Level-1 ~ BEMRC - NAR Section #627
nojunk@this_address.com (Mike Pearson <see .sig>) writes:

If you find one, move farther away from that toxic waste dump...
On Fri, 04 Dec 2009 16:40:33 -0700, Joe Pfeiffer

It would be pretty cool if you could get a plastic one from a science supply shop or such.