Re: New / hey ray

He has as much right to be here as you "Kay.

always my2 when it comes to a jerk like you "Kay

Reply to
SomeGuy

"SomeGuy" snipped-for-privacy@hotmail.com trolled in message >

it was directed to ray not you troll-boy..

Reply to
Key

Ya think! Get a farking clue already. If you want to address Ray and only Ray email him you moron.

always my2 when it comes to a jerk like you "Kay

Reply to
SomeGuy

message >

moron.

next time look at the subject and you may be able to figure it out troll-boy.

Reply to
Key

Once again you outdo yourself "Kay". You are a clueless trolling f*ck.

Go ahead and post back "Kay" you know you HAVE to.