Re: Slim Jims and Law Enforcement

We still use them here. I have one standard slim jim, and several that I have modified for specific applications. They make great opening tools for all sorts of things, with a bit of chopping and creative grinding here and there.

Reply to
Steve Paris

Slice

I carry my own jumper pack after having a look at what they consider 'properly installed.'

The latest screwup is one that activates the lights and siren every time the radio is keyed.

Reply to
kd5nrh