Re: Thank you, Key!

"'Key'" snipped-for-privacy@Ya.net trolled in message news:vcmac.547$ snipped-for-privacy@fe2.texas.rr.com...

---snip the troll---

always my2 when it comes to a jerk like you "Kay"

Reply to
SomeGuy

Some of you guys are really acting a little like kids about this issue. Saying the customer service is no good and warning people away is fine. But keep it about that. Making it personal undermines what you are trying to get across. Besides Ray seems to be his own worst enemy. I had to read his post twice to make sure I could believe my eyes. Ray you paint yourself and by extension your company in a really bad light. Read what you wrote. How can you not see it? Take the advice that's been given. Develop the software and publish it. For your own sake let someone else do the retail end.

Reply to
Putyourspamhere