Q: WR3 vs WR5 ?

Didn't you read the entire thread? Roger Shoaf answered that hours ago. news: snipped-for-privacy@jaguar.syix.com
Reply to
Me
no I didn't read the entire thread before I responded. do you really read all of the entire threads before you respond to them ? that sure would be a lot of unnecessary reading !
Reply to
Key
"SomeGuy" snipped-for-privacy@hotmail.com trolled in message > Please forgive him.... He....
I am very knowledgeable troll-boy. you really have no idea !
Reply to
Key
Troll-boy,
In years of reading this Newsgroup YOU are ONLY person who thinks RAY is right about anything!
Are you the "NEW RAY"
BTW you have been "plonked"
Reply to
Keyman55
Please forgive him.... He....
1.) Has a sucky news service or... 2.) Has no concept of time or... 3.) Likes to look knowledgeable
Reply to
SomeGuy
"'Kay" snipped-for-privacy@Ya.net trolled in message news:PF4ec.13814$ snipped-for-privacy@fe2.texas.rr.com...
Fuck you "Kay" you self centered, two faced asshole suckup. You are not shit to me. You are totally clueless as usual. Why don't you go flatter yourself somewhere else suckup? You are not shit to me or anyone else that knows the "true" Kay. Chicken shit asshole. Fuck you you fucking fuck.
Always my2 when it comes to you Kay
Reply to
SomeGuy
You are the new Clueless Kay. Closet cross-dresser. :-)
Fuck off asshole. Your opinion the only one that counts? Fuck you.
Reply to
SomeGuy
That's because you want to remain a clueless troll
A prudent person would want to know as much as possible. Ya think?!
Your a lazy farking troll-boy destine to remain clueless.
Reply to
SomeGuy
Many people will read all of the *one* thread before they respond to a post in that thread. If you have a "threaded news reader" which allow you to temporarily keep a post as "unread", then it is really easy to read the rest of the thread (what is it - usually no more than 3-4 posts more) and then the "unread" article will come back. By then it is really easy to see if it has already been answere - and to either add more information or to just skip it.
On the other hand, I hope nobody here thinks that news posts all arive in the "proper" order. There are all sorts of delays - and it is entirely possible to post after someone has posted earlier, but you haven't received their post. It's also possible to receive posts "out of order". So even if one tried to minimize repetition, it ain't always possible.
Reply to
Henry E Schaffer
the person asking the question is the one trying to learn. If I had been asking a question ? I would have read all responses to learn.
Reply to
Key
message >
another troll-boy without a clue ! ray doesn't like me because he knows my accusations about him are on the money !
Reply to
Key
"SomeGuy" snipped-for-privacy@hotmail.com trolled in message ---snip the troll---
kindly watch your language while on this group. this is NOT one of the motorcycle groups where such language is tolerated.
Reply to
Key
"SomeGuy" snipped-for-privacy@hotmail.com trolled in message ---snip the troll---
you have been asked to watch your language on this group. you really need to consider the request.
Reply to
Key
Yes, they are. As several other folks have kindly mentioned.
In a moment of need, there are also a LOT of other key blanks you can use which will pass the Weiser keyway, and make a key which works.
Reply to
Stormin Mormon

Site Timeline