What are these worth?

weiser wr5 blanks. What is the cost of one blank? I am selling 500 but not sure what to take as a good offer.

Thanks

Reply to
Tim

"RC" da "PCDJ

Here I can buy a box of 250 for 30.32US. They sell 50 for about 7.00 or so.

Reply to
Glen Cooper

offer.

are you sure they are original weisers ? that is really a good price for original weiser wr5 blanks.

Reply to
"Key

Reply to
"RC" da "PCDJ

Reply to
"RC" da "PCDJ

Reply to
"RC" da "PCDJ

of 250.

he said "weiser wr5 blanks". sounds original to me.

Reply to
"Key

Last time I bought bulk key blanks, I paid about 13 to 15 cents a blank. NY State, USA. I'm not buying, I've got about 900 WR blanks in Proline bow left over from back when....

Reply to
Stormin Mormon

If I was to order originals Weiser Blanks, I would use the part number KB1555-B or KB1555-N as "WR5" is not an Weiser part number.

Ed

Reply to
Ed Jasper

Reply to
"RC" da "PCDJ

Yeah, about $.14 here in Atlanta also. In bulk only. Higher in 50 count

Reply to
Jack