Opinion on Kryptonite locks?

I've been looking at several Kryptonite brand locks recently and was curious as to the professional's opinion of these locks, both from a quality and from a security perspective.

One lock I'm looking at is the solid stainless steel shrouded lock:

How does this lock compare to other "high security" locks on the market today? Are these good, secure locks, or is their marketing just really good? They have a good reputation for their bike locks, and I don't know if that reputation extends to other applications.

Reply to
James Binder

"RC" da "PCDJ