Free Credit Card Verifier for Locksmiths

Before trekking out on a midnight lockout call it might be a good idea to first get the customer's charge card number as an offer of sincerity. But how do you know if it's a valid number? Now you can "pre-qualify" a credit card number that you receive over the telephone. It doesn't guarantee payment but it does tell you if the credit card number is a valid one. The Free Treskat Locksmith Demo, available at

has a new menu option called "Email Orders." You type in a credit card number and the program mathematically tests the number to see if it's valid. If the number is valid then it returns a "Secure CC#" that Treskat uses for Email orders. While the Secure CC# is only usable by Treskat, the fact is that the rest of the routine serves as a neat little credit card verifier locksmiths. And it's free!

Rip

Reply to
RipVanWinkle

"RipVanWinkle" snipped-for-privacy@NoSpam.com wrote trashcrap spam in message

---snip the trashcrap spam---

"Key

LOL I knew it wouldn't take you long. I'll give 2-1 that Rip is Ray or at least an employee. What was the link to? It wouldn't work for me.

Reply to
Putyourspamhere

On Sun, 26 Oct 2003 07:27:42 -0800, RipVanWinkle shilled for Trescrap:

This is the Luhn checksum algorithm that has been common knowledge for many years. Note that Trescrap "doesn't guarantee payment", so it doesn't check to see if the credit card is stolen, expired, over limit, or even issued. It's simply a checksum algorithm. Commonly available for many platforms. See here:

Or here:

or here:

Sheesh. You'd think he had come up with something new. The "For Losksmiths" part of the shill posting is really cute. ESAD, Ray.

Reply to
Jay Hennigan

Rip is Ray or at least

me.

google search about that sorry jerk ray.

works for me. wonder why it didn't work for you ?

g'day

Reply to
"Key

"RipVanWinkle" snipped-for-privacy@NoSpam.com wrote crap in message

---snip the crap---

if thats you ray ? you can kiss my (you know what) if your an employee of rays ? you can pass this on to him. if your neither ? please ignore .

always my2 when it comes to a jerk like ray.

Reply to
"Key

Reply to
George Richardson

I set up an account with Paypal and can do the same thing, it guarantees payment minus the normal charge back contests.

R. Place

Reply to
no-way

I'm surprised to hear this. I've heard that credit card companies only guarantee payment if you (the seller) hold the card in your hands when you enter the charge. If you don't see the card, and only are told about it over the net, then you will be charged back if the charge isn't valid.

Is that what the Paypal deal is - they guarantee it, unless it is charged back? If so, that's not much of a guarantee.

If Paypal has their own guarantee - that's different. But it would be strange for them to guarantee payments for cards that might have been stolen, etc.

Reply to
Henry E Schaffer

It did after I posted that. I pasted it into IE. Didn't work in AOL's crappy browser. There's a shock. LOL

Reply to
Putyourspamhere

A number of times.

Reply to