1966 Estes X-Ray decals?

Hi. Does anyone have a decal set from the original X-Ray, kit K-18? I am
looking for the first decal set, the one with the roll patterns. If anyone has
a scan they can send me, that would be great and I will gladly give them a
decal sheet of their choice in return.
Take care.
Tom P.
Tango Papa Decals

Baker Tom
I thought none of those kits came with decals? There were the kit logo decal sheets that had the logos of many kits and MRN plans -- I think the one with the X-Ray was #2.
Reply to
Roy Green
That would match with what I remember as well.
Bob Kaplow
I concur.
> > Bob Kaplow NAR # 18L TRA # "Impeach the TRA BoD" > >>> To reply, remove the TRABoD! > "I tell you, freedom and human rights in America are doomed. > The U.S. government will lead the American people in and the > West in general into an unbearable hell and a choking life."
Reply to
Jerry Irvine

Site Timeline