Single use casings for small EX motors

While cleaning out the basement last week (not much else to do...what happened to everybody? I've never seen business slow down like this!) I came across a box of phenolic tubes. They are cut and finished, and I think they were intended for NCR/Estes composite motors; I bought some stuff from Matt years ago and this is probably part of that stack. I don't have nozzles or end closures for them (unless they're in some corner I haven't reached yet). Any of you EX guys interested in these tubes? Drop me a note if so.

Doug Pratt dad-at-pratthobbies-dot-com

Reply to
pratthobbies